To reduce CAPEX, you can try to reduce cabling costs and choose cheap connectors, which are about 30% cheaper than better quality connectors.
However, keep in mind that connectors represent only about 30% of the total initial costs.
Using cheap connectors involves many risks and can have a substantial impact on financial performance over time.
• High risk of connector failure;
• Performance losses, higher PPM rates and module downtime;
• More service / maintenance and spare parts inventory for repairs;
• Hot spots and fire in a photovoltaic system and reconstruction costs;
• High costs for legal disputes due to indefinite liabilities.
Visit https://www.sunergia.com.br and learn more!